Hematology Oncologist Job Opening in Indiana
Hematology Oncologist job opening in Indiana. This large (over 200 bed) hospital in Eastern Indiana looks to add a Hematology-Oncology physician to its growing Hem-Onc practice. Here you’ll have easy access to the Indianapolis, Dayton, and Cincinnati metro areas and will work for a technologically advanced facility with a full complement of specialists.
Here is some more info:
- 10 hour shifts, Saturday through Tuesday.
- Will assist with stroke alerts, tPa process, rounding, etc.
- No call.
- Hourly rate plus malpractice coverage, mileage, hotel, and credentialing help provided.
- Strong candidates will have Neurology experience and current Michigan license.
Please contact Nick Leu for more detail:
Honor Medical Services
- We arrange complimentary travel and lodging
- Payments deposited weekly
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice insurance
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail!
Like us on Facebook to see daily postings of jobs! https://www.facebook.com/Honor.medicalstaffing
To apply for this job email your details to Spackard@honormedical.com