Interventional Neurologist Job Opening in Missouri
Interventional Neurologist job opening in Missouri. Seeking a board-certified or board eligible (to become board certified) Interventional Neurologist in, Missouri. The incoming physician will be an employee of a major Health medical group. This physician will join an experienced and collegial group of 6 neurologists and neurosurgeons. The practice is located just 20 minutes south of downtown St. Louis on campus. Renowned full-service hospital. Serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population. The practice is a mixture of office and hospital responsibility. More details below:
- Shared Weekend Call 1:4 between
- Employment position
- Established practice with a referral network
- EPIC EMR
- Hospital and outpatient offices on the same campus
- A competitive compensation package that includes an income guarantee with bonus options.
- Benefits include generous PTO + 1 week CME w/ $5k allowance, fully paid family health and dental insurance, a disability allowance, and retirement plan.
- Signing bonus option
- Retention bonus option
Location, Location, Location!
- Home to Fortune 500 companies – Emerson Electric, Monsanto, Centene, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Edward Jones to name a few
- Amenities include St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Symphony, Forest Park and Gateway Arch
- Home to 30 colleges and universities including St. Louis University, Washington University, Webster University, and Lindenwood University
- Two professional sports teams – St. Louis Blues (NHL) and Cardinals (MLB)
Please contact Angela Stopczy for more detail:
Honor Medical Services
- We arrange complimentary travel and lodging
- Payments deposited weekly
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice insurance
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail!
Like us on Facebook to see daily postings of jobs! https://www.facebook.com/Honor.medicalstaffing
To apply for this job email your details to Spackard@honormedical.com