Family Medicine Job Opening in Illinois
Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician as we plan for the retirement of some of our long-time physicians. We have 15 family medicine clinics in various towns within our service area.
This is a hospital-employed position with a progressive and financially secure Health System. Join a strong team of employed physicians who offer a direct source for referrals and specialties. The culture is one you’ll not find elsewhere with employee accountability and pride in our organization.
- $250,000 base salary with a two-year guarantee; then uncapped RVU production
- $20,000 signing bonus
- $125,000 loan assistance forgiven over 5 years
- Paid malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Strong pension plan
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability coverage
- 33 PTO days annually
- Utilize the hospitalist program or opt to do your own inpatient medicine
A 128-bed, community hospital in East Central Illinois – 2 hours south of Chicago and hour and a half east of St. Louis.
The Health Center provides a full range of acute-care, general services and home health services to approximately 357,000 residents of Coles and the surroundings 12 counties. The Health Center’s active and consulting medical staff includes nearly 200 providers representing multiple specialties.
A strong employed physician base means built-in referrals and excellent collaboration on patient care. In a recent survey, The Health Center is ranked in the 95th percentile in employee engagement and in the 91st percentile in physician satisfaction. We’ve got something special here and our culture is at the heart of it all.
Most employees enjoy a commute of less than 15 minutes which makes a great work/life balance, with safe communities, outdoor activities, community events and easy access to metro areas this is a great place to raise a family.
Please contact Natalie Waltz for more detail:
Honor Medical Services
- We arrange complimentary travel and lodging
- Payments deposited weekly
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice insurance
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail!
Like us on Facebook to see daily postings of jobs! https://www.facebook.com/Honor.medicalstaffing
To apply for this job email your details to Spackard@honormedical.com