Nurse Practitioner Job Opening in Wisconsin
Nurse Practitioner job opening in Wisconsin. This Occupational Medicine clinic in Wisconsin seeks coverage for a maternity leave expected to begin in February. This is a good chance to plan for early 2020 if you’re looking to work locums, since if we start now we’ll have plenty of time to credential.
Here is a general overview:
- Weekday day shifts, 8a-4p, no call.
- Location is a reasonable drive from both Milwaukee and Madison,
- Mileage will be reimbursed, hotel arranged if needed.
- Will work alongside RN and MA in the clinic.
- Strong candidates will have DOT certification.
Please contact Nick Leu for more detail:
Honor Medical Services
- We arrange complimentary travel and lodging
- Payments deposited weekly
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice insurance
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail!
Like us on Facebook to see daily postings of jobs! https://www.facebook.com/Honor.medicalstaffingPhys
To apply for this job email your details to Spackard@honormedical.com